Home standby generators come in many different sizes for the home ranging from 8 to 62kW. Three main factors come into effect when choosing which home standby generator is best for you.
- Square footage of your home
- How you want to fuel the generator (natural gas or propane)
- What appliances/equipment you want to function (find an example below)
Here at Rinker Generator, we work with the products of four different reputable manufacturers in order to be able to provide you with the best possible solution for your home and family. Our recommendation is to contact us for a free, no obligation estimate today.
In the meanwhile, here are some resources from some of our manufacturers about their specific models of home standby generators….
- Briggs & Stratton sizing calculator
- Cummins Power Generation sizing calculator
- Kohler Home Generator Selector
- Champion Power Equipment
We also have a variety of spec sheets on different products available:
Briggs & Stratton
Cummins Power Generation
Champion Power Equipment