- Installation of one of the following Automatic Transfer Switch Options: 100amp 16 circuit partial, or 100amp or 200 whole house. Depending on your particular requirements, the switch may be installed inside or outside your home. All switches are hard-wired into your home or business for automatic response to power failure.
- The transfer switch is installed near the main distribution panel and typically within 50 ft. from the generator.
- Once the installation is complete, we will perform a final start-up inspection of the system and complete the start-up checklist form.
- Clean-up of installation debris after the installation is completed.
- A one-time preventative maintenance agreement is recommended to keep each system in tip-top shape.